#followmyscore | fall 2017
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Submissions must be received by: September 15
- Submission is free! There is no fee but we would be incredibly grateful if you spread the word about our project on Patreon or support it directly. Donations will not be considered in the selection process.
- Each composer may submit up to two works. The works should be submitted by filling out using the link to our Google Form. Links to the pieces should be using a non-expiring cloud sharing service (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.). Scores should be in pdf format.
- Please send a score and audio file for each work submitted. Keep in mind that higher quality recordings are preferred.
- If your work is selected, we will need you to secure permission for posting on our channel from any publisher, recording company, or performer/ensemble involved in the work. If you think this will not be possible, please do not submit. We will also ask for the names of performers in order to credit them in the video description. We will not upload your piece if permissions are not able to be secured.
- Submissions may come from composers of any age, nationality, background.
- Works may be of any duration.
- Submitted material should not be anonymized.
- Works must be completed (no works-in-progress).
- Submissions may include works for instrument(s) and electronics.
- Large ensemble or works with similarly tall systems display poorly on YouTube’s 16:9 landscape frame, because of this, we prefer you submit chamber or solo works.
- We also accept works that include visual footage in addition to or in lieu of a score. In the case that such a work is selected, it would be uploaded to our Mediated Scores channel.
- Composers previously featured on our channels may still apply.